From "The Overworked Mom's Stress Free HomeKeeping" by Laura Dellutri
- 1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups grated parmesan
- 2 medium eggplants (about 2 1/2 lbs.) peeled and cut 1/4” slices
- 4 Eggs, beaten with about 3 tbsp. water
- 1 jar (45 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or
Fresh and Simple Ragu Pouch
- 2 Cups shredded Kraft mozzerella cheese (8 oz. package)
- Preheat oven to 350º. In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 cup parmesan cheese.
Dip eggplant slices in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture. On coated, oiled baking sheet, arrange eggplant slices in single layer. bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- In 13 x 9” baking dish, evenly spread 2 cups pasta sauce. Layer halfof the baked eggplant slices, then 1 1/2 cups sauce and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese; repeat.
- Bake uncovered for 45 min. Remove cover and sprinkle with mozzorella cheese.
Bake uncovered an additional 10 min. or untilcheese is melted.
8 Servings, 20 min. prep time, 1 hr. cook time